Facebook Mobile Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
As the world moves away from bulky desktop computers and laptops, it was only fair of Facebook to introduce a compressed version of it's website. For the young generation, logging in to Facebook mobile is a walk in the park. It is the old guys who have a hard time going about it.
One thing most people don't know is that though there are different versions of this popular application, the login procedure is almost the same for all of them. The only difference is whether the phone is a simple qwerty keyboard one or the more complicated touch screen one. We've setup a video to show you how to use the Facebook Mobile login page:
Facebook mobile login on a feature phone:
1. Locate your mobile browser which in most devices is Opera Mini.
2. Type m.facebook.com
3. Once you click on the Go button, you will be taken to the Facebook mobile login page.
4. To login, type in your mobile phone number or email address that you used to register and also your password in their respective fields.
5. You now have full access to your Facebook account.
Facebook mobile login on a touch screen phone:
Though you might be intimidated by the big screen and unique design, accessing your Facebook account on these devices is a piece of cake. Here is how to do it without breaking a drop of sweat.
1. Confirm your internet is turned on especially if you intend to use Wi-Fi.
2. Type touch.facebook.com and click the Go button.
3. You will be directed to the login page where you can enter your mobile phone number or email address and then your password in their respective fields and voila! You can now check your messages or post an update as you go about your daily business.
There is however one thing you need to know about this version of Facebook mobile. Unlike the normal qwerty keyboard mobile phones, touch screens lack the original Facebook application and this is why touch.facebook.com is slightly different in look and functionality from m.facebook.com.
Now that you can access Facebook on your phone, you should also be able to reset your credentials without having to go to the cyber, home or office to do it. Facebook introduced this feature some time last year and this is how to go about it:
1. Click the forgot your password link
This can be found on the login page and it is just below the password field.
2. Go to the reset your password page
Before you can be able to reset your password, Facebook has to be sure that this is indeed your account. You will be asked to provide the information you gave them while you were setting up your account.
3. Change your password
Once they are sure that you are the owner of the account, you will be given an option of either sending the password change codes to your email or mobile phone via text message. Once you have the code with you, go back to Facebook and enter it in the password reset field then click submit. Enter your new password in the field provided and then confirm it. That is how you change your Facebook password without having to login to your account.
4. Have fun using Facebook mobile
In case you encounter a problem with Facebook mobile login or credentials reset, you can always contact them via their help center at http://www.facebook.com/help.
Have fun using this new technology!